1. Detailed description of goods and/or services:
Teach TEFL is a business in the education industry that offer online language courses.
This website is owned and operated by Teach TEFL. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on this website belong to Teach TEFL. All rights are hereby reserved. You may only use the content of this website for your personal non-commercial use. You agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the content of this website without the prior written permission.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance, of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on or through this website meet your own requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us.
- This material includes, but is not limited to,
- the design, layout, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction of this material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience in order to provide additional information. This does not imply that we endorse the linked website(s). We accept no responsibility of any kind for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create any link to this website from other websites without prior written consent from Teach TEFL.
3. Conditions of Enrolment:
Please note that the following conditions are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All courses should be paid in full, before access is granted to any course.
- The onus is on you to ensure that you are a fluent English speaker and aware of any requirements needed in order to teach English as a Foreign Language. Especially in terms of visa requirements which differ from country to country. Teach TEFL does not partake in recruiting or screening applicants at all. It is your responsibility to ensure that you fit the requirements.
4. Refund Policy:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the online course you have purchased, you are entitled to a full refund within 14 days of buying directly on our site only if the certificate is not issued.
If you have a certificate, the refund can’t be issued, even if it’s within the 14 day period.
If you are using a voucher issued by a third party, please contact the third party for their refund policy.
If you do cancel the course, any access to course materials will be removed from your log-in.
Teach TEFL shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .\
6. Payment Options and Security:
6.1 Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Should you require EFT details, kindly email email@example.com and banking details will be supplied on request.
6.2 Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Teach TEFL via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
6.3 Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Teach TEFL separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
6.4 Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
7. Delivery Policy:
All online courses, content, material, tasks and certificates, are delivered online through the Teach TEFL LMS System. All online courses are valid for 6 months from date of activation. If you need more time or want to take a slower pace during your course, you can purchase a study extension.
If the course is bought online from the www.teachtefl.co.za website, activation and access is immediate.
Should another channel be used, be aware of the channel’s procedure regarding, claiming, redeeming and obtaining access to our site. Once Teach TEFL is made aware of such a voucher, the student will be granted access within 48 working hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
8. Pass Rate:
Teach TEFL has an overall pass rate of 75%. If the student does not achieve these results, the student will not have passed the course, and no certificate will be issued.
9. Appeals Policy:
If any student feels that the marks obtained is not satisfactory, the student has the right to appeal the mark. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with query and the assignment will be re-assessed by a different moderator.
If any student is found to have copied another person’s work then they will be issued with 1 formal warning. In subsequent cases the student will be deemed to have taken part in plagiarism and be failed. In the event of plagiarism no refund will be given to the student.
11. Marking of Assignments:
Teach TEFL is committed to providing quality TEFL training in a digital format. Our qualified graders will provide feedback on assignment submissions withing 7 working days of submission.
12. Special Needs:
If any student has special needs, we can arrange functionality for example “reading out loud” or personal attention given to the student.
When ordering your Teach TEFL certificate from your online account you will have the choice of standard post (Free of charge) or courier delivery (you will pay for this)
You’ll be asked to confirm your name and postal address for your certificate during this process. Teach TEFL does not take any responsibility for errors made in the spelling of your name. If such an error occurred the student will be liable to pay for correction of the certificate.
From May 2020 all certificates will include the ACCREDITAT logo following full accreditation approval. You will also be entitled to obtain a separate certificate from ACCREDITAT if you wish, following course completion. www.accreditat.com
Note: If you registered for your TEFL course prior to May 2020, your TEFL certificate will not include the logo of ACCREDITAT.
14. Country of domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Teach TEFL chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Unit 101B, (First Floor), Kramerville Corner, Building 3, 16 Desmond Street, Kramerville.
(Your Company) may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
16. Company information:
This website is run by Teach TEFL (private company) based in South Africa trading as Teach TEFL and with registration number K2016273084 and Vasti Gouws (Owner).
17. Teach TEFL contact details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 074 257 5250